snippet

a friend of mine had just went for her first viva last week.  i saw her: a huge smile, shining eyes and a full satisfaction emitted in her face. All the hard work had been paying off.

me? yes..i'm happy for her. "Rezeki masing-masing" and i really damn sure that my presence here was  because of him, to accompany, to simplify, to support, to be by his side, and to anythings..but this strange, annoy and naughty sounds sometimes keep coming and bothering me, to make me myself uncertain with my own decision. i have kids around me to see they laugh and grow, having time to spend in whatever i like, and i should be thankful of that. enough is enough! lalalalala.....

   some refreshment, takoyaki the making. i finally find out how to turn them into circle form instead of hemisfera. that's long enough time taken heh! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Thank you Allah.

anjing