kobit kobit go away..DONT come again another day. little Nara wants to play!

 Yeah, we got infected by covid 19 virus, yes... all of us.  It started when we went back to Terengganu last week.  The night we reached home from Terengganu, we were informed that two of our family members there were infected.   I was like, "Oh my God! There is no way to run, maybe the time has come".  After 2 years of the pandemic, and after many people around us got infected, I must say that we are well prepared mentally and physically.   What I mean is we have got vaccinated and boosted and we are well informed with all the info regarding the virus. The next morning, when Fareeha and Inara started to show symptoms, I knew that was not a joke.  Without wasting any time, that afternoon my husband and I went shopping for food stock in case we were infected too, therefore we need to undergo home isolation.  We prepared all the medicines as well.  

Coincidentally, my mak in Kulai was not well and she had all the symptoms too.  Since nobody was there to look after her, we decided to take her to stay with us. As predicted, mak, Inara, and my husband were positive when we did the saliva test the next morning. We made a decision to get through this together and treated this one just like another disease too.  So we didn't do any distancing. We lived in the house like normal, everybody moved everywhere freely without a mask, doing our everyday activity together. Furthermore, I didn't have the heart to isolate them in a room. I kissed, hugged, and slept with Inara just like usual. I just prayed that if I were meant to be infected, may my symptoms be mild, so that I could be able to treat my family well.  Soon after, Fareeha's turn arrived followed by me 2 days later, the last person infected in the family while the others were recovering.  Alhamdulillah, I was grateful enough that Allah grants my duas, as  I still can do cooking, laundry, and cleaning even though I was sick.  But, my research (study) remains untouched.😆😆   

Alhamdulillah, we are all ok now.  Mak and my husband have finished their home isolation on Thursday.  I understand this is just small testing from Him, a reminder to us to always be grateful for whatever is bestowed on us: health, family, and freedom. For me, all the sicknesses: headache, body ache, sore throat, cough, and fever are bearable. The only thing that I can't stand is the home isolation.  Why la, too long. I'm longing for the croissant salted egg so much! 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Thank you Allah.

anjing