An appreciation post to Vivy Yusof

 I adore her very much.  I stalk on her Ig every day, a few times a day just to check if there are any updates.  Even though I don't buy her product, I must say that this woman has a very strong influence on me. I like how she dresses, how she manages her time for family, work, and friends, her determination in business, her resilience and self-strength over netizens and people who dislike her, her lovely and motherly figure, and her loving wife character to a husband.  I wonder how she can have enough time to read books with all her hectic schedule almost every day.  Just to take her as an inspiration, I bought some books, but I stuck with that one book for a few months now. πŸ˜…πŸ˜… 

I don't buy duck's shawl or scarf because they are pricey and I'm not into fashion (yes, I'm a cheapskate too), but that does not mean I don't like them.  I admit that duck products are beautiful, unique, and have a quality that is at par with other imported brands.  Vivy manages to set a standard for her product,  even though they are pricey they still have a special place in duckies' hearts.  I do feel proud that now we have a local modest fashion provider owned by a Malay entrepreneur. Congrats Vivy and team.

To show my support towards her business, I bought this recently. πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡


The most affordable (read: cheap) yet practical bag I found on the stocklist.😎😎😎.  Basically, I use the bag to carry my things from upstairs to downstairs 😝. Until then, keep writing Vivy... I love reading your updates, especially about Sarah and IdrisπŸ’•πŸ’•.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Thank you Allah.

anjing