tag from qursyah

another tag from my fellow blogger cum my ex colleague, Qursyah a.k.a qim or qimy who is now being lady of leisure in Texas. here for you Qimy dear.


Rules: The rules are simple. Use Google Image to search the answers to the questions below. Then you must choose a picture in the first page of the results, and post it as your answer. After that tag 6 people.

I AM:


superwmn


a superwoman as i'm playing a variety of roles :wife, mother, friend, lover, servicer, cleaner, cooker etc. kikikiki

I REALLY WANT TO GO TO :

SAUDI ARABIA HAJJ


mecca, to perform hajj, InsyA...

MY FAV PLACE IS:

modern-living-room4

living room or more specific to tv area, the place that i used to 'lepak' with my family

MY FAV COLOR IS:

peach1

peach. my fren said, the color suits me and i'm wearing the peach colour of songket on my wedding day!

MY FAV FOOD IS:

meegoreng

mee goreng mamak satuu!!

MY FAV DRINK IS:

AIRKELAPAMUDA

air kelapa muda

I ATTENDED:

utm

Universiti Teknologi Malaysia

MY FAV STORY IS:

thefirm

the firm by John Grisham

MY FAV HOBBY IS:

reading

reading. but it was actually, due to my house managing business. but i try at least to read newspaper everyday to catch up on the world situation.

I WAS BORN AT:

kampung

Kampung Ayer Bemban, Kulai Johor. (on that time its not yet compulsory to deliver in hospital)tq mak for that hardships!

I LIVE IN:

JapaneseHOUSE

Kopo Oyama, Nagaoka-shi, Niigata-ken, Japan.

I WISH FOR:

house

a house by the sea which i can see the scenery of the sun rises n sets everyday with the love ones, a courtyard for my grandchildrens running here n there playing hide n seek, a harley davidson motorcycle which hubby n i can use to go back mosque n a peace loving family.

soO......as usual, my next victims would be:

  1. nur hasnah
  2. suhaila jais
  3. imah fauzi
  4. wie zuri
  5. fireflies
  6. ruhil

Comments

amboi...akak cantinya rumah jepun akak...hehehehe kalah rumah jepun imah ni...

klu jd buat pizza...hulurlah ckit kt kami..hihiihii
Idayu said…
IMAH...
cntik ker? ala...imah crk ler yg lebih cntik drp akak...ala gambo jer...realitinyer xde ler cntik mana ponnn kn?

pizza jadi, tp buat skit jer sbb n try. nxt time akk buat bnyk2 bg kt imah yea.insyA...

Popular posts from this blog

Thank you Allah.

anjing