Believing in God.....


My heart broke to see this.  The story is very similar to mine.

  • three siblings
  • all girls
  • she was the eldest
  • the disease related to brain 
  • died on the 1st of Syawal
The only thing that makes the difference is I didn't have time to put on her baju Raya.  All were ready, I planned for us to wear baju raya and have a family photo on the hari raya, no matter what condition she was in.  I took both of her sisters to KL, just to celebrate raya with her. But Allah's plan was the opposite. 

What I have lost was never meant to remain in my life.  What has come into my life was meant to come. I do not waiver on this belief.

Believing in God doesn't make the pain go away.  It makes it manageable- there is ease and relief coming.

Believing in God doesn't remove the wound, but it bandages it and helps it heals.

Believing in God and fate is what reminds me that everything I experience serves a purpose.

Knowing that Allah encompasses all things in His wisdom makes me absolutely sure that what is meant for me will come, and I hope and trust that it is good. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Thank you Allah.

anjing