A not-so-good-day for Inara

this afternoon while we were about to perform zuhr prayer, Inara suddenly cried.  I was shocked, I asked her whether I have had hurt her accidentally or Kak Ayie did something to her.  she slowly shakes her head, which means no. A long pause, before she finally said she was not selected for the school prefect.  what makes the conditions even worse is that her best friend was selected.  I was so sad and it broke my heart so much, I hugged her tight just wanted to soothe her.

A few days ago she came back home from school eagerly telling me that she had submitted her name for the school prefect candidate. I could clearly remember her excited face and cheerful voice naming her other classmates who did so too. she then asked kak Ayie, which part of the school she jaga when she was on duty a few years ago.  I told her that, it was not finalized yet, the teacher need to do some screening and only select the candidates who can really carry out the duty well.  and sometimes when she was lazy, I did tell her I will ask the teacher to not choose her.  that is why I feel even guilty.😞 her father even made jokes at her, telling her that we don't need to buy a new prefect vest as we can recycle kak ayie's old one (just erase kak ayie's name on the vest, and put hersπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†)

I dragged her let her lie on my lap, touched her hair softly, and started telling this.

" it's ok, sometimes Allah doesn't give what we want, He gives what we need instead. Maybe it is not 

the time yet, He has a better plan for you.  He has something even bigger, someday, we just don't know  

when. Only He knows what you want, and the best for you."  I want her to know how is it feels when 

we don't get something that we want. She just looked blank staring at one corner of the room.  I added, 

"like what I experienced with our late Kak Dada. During the hard times, I pray hard, every time, every 

day hoping that she could be fine again, so that we can come back home, reunite as one happy family. I 

did everything I can, everything that people suggest, just to make Allah grant all may doa's. But He 

doesn't permit it.  Does it mean He doesn't love me?"  I asked her?

She was just quiet without any reaction. Oh my God, telling all this to this little girl at this time won't make her understand anything. All she knows is she is not lucky, she is not good enough. After some time, we continued our prayer...

>

>

She was watching boboiboi the movie when suddenly she said...

"Mama, kalau boboiboi pergi kat orang jahat kan, mesti orang jahat akan cakap " itulah akibatnya menentang aku, hahahahhahahaha"

"kampung pipi zola kan, dekat depan rumah dia jer..." and bla..bla..bla..

I guess life is ok now...thank you to the producer of boboiboi the movie then!


watching boboiboi the movie for the 25th times πŸ˜…
 


Comments

Elle Tze said…
Awwww 😘😘😘
Ruhiana Idayu said…
Elle Tze,
muah3x

Popular posts from this blog

Thank you Allah.

anjing