happy mother's day

a tribute to my mother, puan noryati bt hj ridwan & puan kamariah bt besar.

the prophet Muhammad SAW told us that we must obey Allah and his mesengger at all times. but after that who else did he tells us to listen to and be closed to?
Your mother! yes, well done Masya Allah.

Who should i give my love to
my respect and my honour to
who should i pay good mind to
after Allah
and Rasullullah
comes your mother
who next?
your mother
Who next?
Your mother
And then your father
Cause who used to hold you And clean you and clothes you
Who used to feed you? And always be with you
When you were sick Stay up all night
Holding you tight
That's right no other Your mother (My mother)
Who should I take good care of?
Giving all my love
Who should I think most of?
After Allah And Rasulullah
Comes your mother
Who next?
Your mother
Who next?
Your mother
And then your father
Cause who used to hear you
Before you could talk
Who used to hold you?
Before you could walk
And when you fell
who picked you up
Clean your cut
No one but your mother
My mother
Who should I stay right close to?
Listen most to
Never say no to After Allah And Rasulullah
Comes your mother
Who next?
Your mother
Who next?
Your mother
And then your father
Cause who used to hug you And buy you new clothes
comb your hair And blow your nose
And when you cry
Who wiped your tears?
Knows your fears
Who really cares?
My mother
Say Alhamdulillah Thank you Allah Thank you Allah For my mother.

my mother song by yusuf islam

Comments

Ajzie said…
Happy Mutter Tag to you too. Moga ceria ceria selalu......
Idayu said…
arigatoo gozaimas!
misah said…
Happy mother's day to u too
Qimy said…
selamat ari ibu wat mak khaleeda n fareeha :)
Nur said…
selamat hari ibu ayu dear!kem slm kt mak ko yer (kalu dia ingat aku yg dtg raya 8 tahun lepas muahahaha...)
Idayu said…
misah,
arigatou ne...

qim,
arigatou ne..

nur,
arigatou, happy mother's day 2 you too...hengat kot!

Popular posts from this blog

Thank you Allah.

anjing