gemilang

If you have had watched the drama, you may know why i love it so much.  It is full of messages, sacrifice and not just an ordinary love story.  Each time i watched or read story about the same topic, i will get touched so easily and sometimes i cry by myself.  Is it mean that anything regarding it is so related to me that much?

For those who know me outside, you might know how i finally get involved in it.  How hardly i tried to avoided to be it at first and how prejudice i was on it at that time.  But Allah really knows the best for me and everything seems to be arranged beautifully.  How i get retrenched from my previous company and at the same time the offer came just nice on time.

But the most unforgettable thing is how cruel i was to let my fiancé settled everything regarding the application and i seem like one irresponsible person.  When i need to go to interview, i was unprepared at all, in fact i was not showing any interest in the conversation with the interviewer.

I guess it was their du'as (father and fiance) that i got the position.  i was told then there were thousands or more who applied for it or still trying even after their several attempt failed.  Even though this was not something i desired, i did ran my job whole-heartedly.  When it comes to "educate somebody"term, there is no jokes at all, the feeling is so genuine, sincere and pure. I guess all my friends who were in the same shoe, are doing the same.

In gemilang you will see, IT is anything it can be: a labour, a farmer, a hawker, a counselor, a joker, a friend, a hero, just tell one and he will turn out to be.....anything for his nation!

For those who staying abroad, you can watch the drama here and here.

Comments

Best ye kak ceritanya leh la cuba tgk.. Tah bila freenya.. Huhuhu
Idayu said…
ita,
kat sni best sbb bole tgk episode by episode ikut masa kita hehehe

Popular posts from this blog

Thank you Allah.

anjing