work in progress

sunset4

i've had dreamt to draw this kind of scenery since long time ago, i mean with all the technique applied to make the drawing turned out well or at least similar to the real one. now that i have the chances to make my dream comes true and i'm working on it. this is my newest work in progress, perhaps will complete soon. you guys are welcome to view the complete drawing in my gallery here, http://ribahworld.blogspot.com/ or just click on the icon captioned my gallery on the upper right side of this blog within couple of days.

sunset (2)
my work in progress

have a happy weekend!

Comments

Ajzie said…
so cantikkk.. kamu mmg sgt berbakat.

p.s
boleh lukis famliy potret?
Idayu said…
kak azie,
tenkiu...x bole ler..nnti sy blaja dulu eh:)

Popular posts from this blog

Thank you Allah.

anjing