how i managed my time~finally!

after a long search, i finally found the best solution to spend my so-called free time. i should express my thankful to my botang for her beneficial tips on time managing. Basically, i use the same concept like her which is by making weakly schedule. what i do is to list down the things that need to be done on that particular week. i just start using this kind of method last week, and at the end of the week i rechecked the list to make some evaluation, whether i managed to complete the to-do-list or not. it really just give me a great of satisfaction. though the listed things are just a small, unimportant matter carried out by a housewife i do feel the sense of achievement. here is my to-do-list for last week, feb 22~28

1. upload pictures (at least 3 album)- i need to transfer all of our pictures from the hard disk to the picasa web album for safety purpose and due to the lack of spaces
2. upload video (at least 1 video) - i'm always having problem to upload videos recently.
3. write 2 entries per week for my blog
4. make an orange cake-to finish up my oranges stocks
5. clean off the stains on the kettle- never do since i bought it a year and a half ago, see how lazy i am
6. stitch my daughter's shirt-at the neck area, as the hole is much much bigger for her tiny neck.
7. surfing for _____________ and ____________

and the result is, i succeed to complete 6 out of 7 of the list. any listed thing that i failed to complete, it will be bring forward to the next week list. it really work as i can clearly checked my done job, rather than blaming myself for doing nothing throughout the weeks.
for no 2, you can watch the video in my previous entries in here and here. and this is the pic for no 5.
before
after
as i am kind of addicted to pc person, I've limited my time on pc. that is i will only on the pc once i finished that day job. But, this one i cant guarantee how long it would last.*sigh*
one more important thing is, i tried to make quality time for us, kids and me. so, i try to avoid doing things while my kids are around. we spend the time together, usually at night playing games, watching tv, do some studying and chatting.

this to-do-list is for time that i claimed free time only, other than that i still need to prepare the meals, doing house chores, send and fetch my daughters to/from school, go shopping, go teaching and go to nihonggo post-class. So, what do you think of my time management? what if i say that i feel like i had live to the fullest??*smile*

Comments

Suhaila Tahir said…
Wahhhh...silau la tengok kettle tu !!!
Sugoiii !!! lepas ni bole ler masukkan new hobby dalam list...hehehe
Kamalia said…
wahhh..bagus2..satu contoh yg baik..I hope that I can truly manage my time effectively :D
Idayu said…
su,
ha3x....pemalas kn? masukkkk jgn x masuk!

kamalia,
tq, good luck for you too:)
Anonymous said…
housewife pon kena ada schedule ek... kalo xde xnmpak result & achievement ye? btw, good on u! at least tau masa tuh digunakan utk apa..
Idayu said…
dancingbobbins,
tuh la sejak jd hw nih sensetif manjang ha3x.bila buat list, nmpk skit buat kija, terasa diri berguna..tq
MyBotanG said…
:D syok kejap cause jadik your inspiration..thanks ek..glad to know that my rambling had inspired you..
lepas ni boleh ler tolong kilatkan buntut kuali kat umah kak sue plak.. (masukkan dlm to do list minggu depan..hehehe)
well done Ayu!!
Ajzie said…
Silau lah mata tgk cerek Idayu tu. I like.

Tp kan hati kita ceria dan gumbira tau kalau dapur kita cantik dan kemas... heheh (kak azi ler)
Idayu said…
my botang,
tq kak sue. tu la ingt nk buat part time sental piuk belanga, sen yen sebijik! meh le anto...

kak ajzie,
silau ker? aisehh sowi ler..

haah, sy rasa mcm malas nk masak kalu dapur bersepah.tpkn kalu x masak lg best, sbb dapur tak bersepah..ha3x.
mama syg said…
WAH...cam baru laa
Idayu said…
mama syg,
yea ker? ha3x tipah tertipu nih..
lady zaini said…
wah ayu, camner buat kettle sampai jadi warna silver tuh? ada petua ker? guna apa?

boleh dicontohi list-to-do nih, kira macam sistematik la sket kan :)
Idayu said…
z,
just sental jer, mmg colour dia silver tuh.sy guna body syampoo..he3x

bole2, silakan..

Popular posts from this blog

Thank you Allah.

anjing