happy new year

Salam…

Hopefully its not too late for me (so late already, I kept delayed to post this entry) to wish selamat thn br hijrah 1430 n tahun baru masihi 2009. a year getting new, so resolution must be new...is that rite? As for me, no specific resolution, we go step by step..flying with the flow and I’ll cross the river when I come into it..it just that simple .actually as a human we have to improve ourselves better each day time…and of course our new hijrah year begin with doa, hoping for a better life for the whole year.

Almost three mnths here, what do you expect me to say? Hmm an interesting life? Biasa2 saje…being away from family and frens, its not that tough..with the Malaysian community that exceeds 100 people here, no worries at all. But sometimes rindu menggamit jgk. Miss all the thing: food, house, work, frens, neighbours n of course my family..i miss so much abc ais krim, mee bndung, mee rebus, roti canai, roti bakar railway, tomyam , KFC, mcD.. …to the first n foremost my mak’s cooking.

It always people say that, we only appreciate someone after we lost her/him. Hopefully it not that bad n won’t happen to me. I just hope n pray that we’ll meet again someday.(my family n those in msia) insyA.

Being a fulltime housewife with two kids, its not a pleasant thing. At first, it seems quiet difficult to me as I used to work before. Everything goes wrong, ‘dada, senyap.mama nk baca nih’. ‘dada,jgn bising. Adik nk tdo’.’dada, don’t jump’.dada, don’t this, dada, don’t that…its all regarding dada..to wait until kids going to school on april, I will drive to crazy. as a growing kid, she becoming naughty and to sit there for a whole day seeing her behavior make me mad! Its not just scold, I pinch n beat her as well..sometimes I felt sorry n pity for her but I just couldn’t control myself.

But slowly ever after, I manage to control n accept the fact that tis is my world n I have to go through this for about 4 years..looking at my fellow frens who have to be separated with their kids because of studying, I’m much much luckier to have my kids with me. And from tis new yr onwards my promise to dada, not to put hands over her anymore…and she keep my promises!!(a new resolution huh?)

My everyday schedule now, become busier as dada’s stuff just arrived frm msia. Books, n Grolier sets, besides origami activities will fulfilled her daytime activities. Meanwhile, I found difficult to teach her mengaji quran n iqra’ as she gives a 100 reasons like penat la, esok la n what so ever. Its absolutely correct that parents cannot teach their own kids as the kids prefer somebody else to deal with. Its her teacher who is always right rather than me, her real mother! Its like I know nothing…ooh bersabar je la aku…and to my surprise I lost my weight to 56kg just by looking after tis two kids (my weight up to 75kg in my second pregnancy)What an easy way to get slim huh? Actually she manage to hafaz al-quran until surah al-a’diah..but after a few months left, she forgot here and there..baca surah pon bercampur-campur..that’s why everyday practise is important as she is still young n has a good n fresh memories…she keep asking me why there is no mengaji class in her new school here..oh my God!

Below are the pictures of us trying on skating in Round One….it was a challenging n terrible experince. something that we don’t have chances to try in msia . x pndai main ler…but pian seems ok on his first try. After I putting off that roller shoes, I felt really relieve that i can walked normal.

skating1


I end this entry with the hope and pray for the innocent Palestinians that has been attacked by Israel. of course the peace loving peoples of the world must not just sympathise but must take concrete action to bring the war criminal to justice. There are a few actions that must be taken (as written by che det in his blog) like proposed people of the world to boycott Israeli products and stop all the trade with Israel and US as well, as they granted substantial aid to Israel to buy weapons and so all. But who are we?? Bersatu teguh, bercerai roboh!!!


Comments

Anonymous said…
Ayu...

If u want to cry, nangis je la...
itulah cabaran dok kat oversea ni....

you're now odw to get used with new environment...
Ganbare!!!
Idayu said…
tq su...
tu ler sib baik ader korang. release gak tension.u all mmg best!!
Nur said…
ayu...x sengaja jumpa blog u!
ni senah masa blaja kt utm laaa...
awat hang g jepun?sambung blaja ke?

come anak2 u!
Idayu said…
salam
hehehe..hsbd aku further study sni.we all kat sni until 2012. ko sihat? dgr crita ank sorng ek? kat mna skang? ni ym aku khaleedafareeha..

nnti free kita chat k...

muahhh

Popular posts from this blog

Thank you Allah.

anjing