Thank you Allah.

 After a few days of no progress, this particular news hit me the most.  Alhamdulillah, finally my manuscript has been published.  To see my name written on it as the first author is something that I can't believe. This one means a lot to me. It is not an easy job, being rejected twice from another journal, I just try my luck sending to this SiELLE journal.  It was accepted but with so many revisions (corrections) needed.  Yes, there are many until I feel like I rewrite a new paper (manuscript). It took me a few days to settle all the revisions before resending them to the reviewers. As expected, nothing worth having comes easy. There comes more revisions. 😅😅.To cut a long story short, here is where the manuscript belongs. Thank you to all who are with me in this manuscript making from the very beginning, may Allah ease the next step until the end. Amiin..    


To read the full paper, click here

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

anjing

fuji san