Ah Mei

 We first met in 5E ward (neurology ward), during my days in HUKM.  She was one of those tumor/brain cancer patients with whom I made friends when I took care of my daughter.  We later became good buddies. We shared stories, not only the exciting one but the sad one too.  She was the one I turned to when I was broke, lost hope, and helpless.  She soothed me when I cried. She listened to my sadness, cheered me up even though she was much in pain too. 

 And when we leave the hospital, the friendship remains. last 2 nights, she video called me at 12.30am, just to comfort me because I was not ok the day before.  She is Choo Mei Mei, a woman with a beautiful heart.  Most of the patients in 5E ward I knew had lost their battles. Only Mei is still kicking and alive until now.  I hope she can survive, for at least a little longer because I don't dare to lose one more life of mine.         

The picture was taken before they had their surgery done. Ah mei is on the left while aunty Karen is in the middle.  however, aunty Karen has passed away last November. 

I bought her a tudung after she said she felt shy because her hair has become bald after the surgery. 
I named her, Siti Nur Mei Mei😆😆


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Thank you Allah.

anjing